Sunday, August 7, 2011

I am back

I am back from a truly spectacular road trip to the Canadian Rockies. We drove nearly 2000 miles through the most amazing scenery I have ever seen. My two kids surprisingly took it rather well.... and we are back safe and sound :-) It feels great to be back home. The sun is shining as the new week dawns......what are your plans for this week? I have a lovely home tour coming up, tons of pictures from my trip and hopefully another peek at the products coming soon to "The Shop" at My Dream Canvas. Its going to be an exciting week.......I promise:-) 


Image: via

1 comment:

nishaslifestyle.blogspot.com said...

wow thz gr8 to hear...so can expect more colorful shots soon...

Post a Comment

I am delighted you are here and I would love to hear your comments. Thank you and have a lovely day.