Monday, August 8, 2011

Welcome to Anitha's home...

A home with a heart and a profusion of flowers. I bring you Anitha's gorgeous home in Bangalore. I have admired her home for a long time and I am really happy to share it with all of you today. Anitha and I seem to share the same passion for flowers. The lovely floral arrangements all around her house gives the home such a warm and beautiful look. I would love to see more :-)

In Anitha's words. " I am a Software Architect by profession, and I live in Bangalore with my husband and my 6 year old daughter. Like any other working mom I try my best to balance work and family. I love to decorate my home just because I feel happy doing it. Its a kind of stress-buster for me to do little arrangements whenever I find time. Though not picture-perfect , I make sure that any time of the day the house looks neat."

Anitha, you seem to have certainly managed that and more. The home looks like a lovely haven for you and your family. Thank you for sharing your home with me and my readers.


Welcome to Anitha's home.............

 



Flowers everywhere you look.........
 


 

 




 
My absolute favorite........Anitha and her little one made this Ganesha with wheat flour during the Ganesha festival. Its so perfect......I am totally in awe!
 


All images: Anitha K via

16 comments:

A Sunny Yellow Window said...

Earthy and exuding warmth.. I love the glimpses of this home! Although not a hometour, my suspense is built enough, would Love to see more of Anitha's home!

mindspace said...

Thanks for taking us into this warm and beautiful home.. I have become a fan of Anitha's flickr photostream :)

Cheers
Tara

Amtrips said...

wow, so flowery a home anitha has...! likes to that pic which buddha playing with sunlight..!

Nayana said...

beautiful glimpse...shots are absolutely stunning...

mermaid gallery said...

i am in awe if the ganesha as well...lovely pics!

Sudha said...

lovely home with such soothing tones...i m a huge fan of the homemade ganesha...:)..i make them each year and love it!

Simran said...

Beautiful pictures and warm tones in the house! I loved the white flowers ... chameli right?
Thanks for bringing glimpses from Anitha's house Anu :)

Anonymous said...

wow! is that a wall behind the buddha(with rocks)? I've been hunting for someone to do that look to my house. would you be able to get more info and do a house tour?

M.

Anonymous said...

It's really a dream !!! Thanks for this pics !!!

Sumana @ Colours in my mind said...

I am really interested to see rest of her house. This glimpse is teasing me.

Ainitha said...

Thanks Anu for the lovely post!

And Thanks to all you lovely readers of My Dream Canvas for your comments. I am happy that you all liked my home.

~Anitha.

Anu@MyDreamCanvas said...

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments about Anitha's home.

Neha@ All things beautiful said...

A beautiful home! With all the sunlight streaming in...it adds to the beauty. Thanks for sharing, Anu!

Unknown said...

love ths beautiful home...

Unknown said...

Gorgeous home...so much warmth, such lovely pieces...so well placed...loved the Buddhas, the rock background....Dil maange more ....:-)

Ruby said...

Gorgeous home!

Post a Comment

I am delighted you are here and I would love to hear your comments. Thank you and have a lovely day.