Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Timeless Settings

It's time for another Fabulous Find at My Dream Canvas! I am very fond of things that have a vintage feel with a distressed look  Combine it with functionality and beauty and it is even more appealing :-) I really like this fun tin tote with the pretty scalloped edges and chalkboard labels from Timeless Settings.

I have personally shopped at Timeless Settings before and love their stuff. I hope you have enjoyed this week's selection as part of my Fabulous Finds series :-)



Image: via

3 comments:

Lisa Sall - Sall's Country Life said...

Very cute, I want to fill it with fresh herbs!

Anonymous said...

Oh fabulous.. find!! very cute! :-)

Dawn said...

Love it. I also like that vintage feel. It makes you feel right at home:)

Post a Comment

I am delighted you are here and I would love to hear your comments. Thank you and have a lovely day.