Monday, November 26, 2012

The Holiday Season

Hello! It is Monday once more :) In my neck of the woods it is all about the Holiday Season. Thanksgiving weekend was fun and now it is the countdown to Christmas :)




Every where you go there is music in the air :) Shoppers galore, Christmas trees getting set up and looking pretty.....homes being decked for the season.........twinkling lights and so much more! This is a picture I took of the festive atmosphere at a local mall. They call this the Snowflake lane and my kids love it. There is loud music, lights, princesses and fairies and other characters all dressed up to amuse the kids! The grown ups had fun too :)

These are the simple joys that make a weekend memorable, don't you think ? Here's wishing you a great week ahead!




Images : My Home and subject to copyright!

2 comments:

debra said...

I agree! Great photos to kick off the festive season! :)

Unknown said...

Hey Anu!
I am loving your clock and wine holder. Pretty pictures!!

Aakanksha
http://decor-gharaana.blogspot.in/

Post a Comment

I am delighted you are here and I would love to hear your comments. Thank you and have a lovely day.