Sunday, December 16, 2012

Some Thoughts and a New Week

Hello Monday and a warm hello to all of you! I have been extremely disturbed by the news of a horrific tragedy that unfolded a few days ago here in the States. I am sure many of you share this sentiment with me! It left me sad, angry, scared.....and so much more! I know this is a design and lifestyle blog and my happy place! However, sometimes it is hard to disconnect and talk about design and decor when there is so much heartbreak all around!

I could go on and on.......but sometimes when there is lots to say, you feel that words seem inadequate.......

My best wishes are there with all of you! Have a good week ahead.



 
 
Image : via


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Heard a lot abt it, feel disgusted for the happenings and sorry for the families who lost there loved ones...may god bless them all....wish safety for everyone! Amen!!!

Ambreen (Simply Sweet n Savory) said...

That was a terrible tragedy, feeling sorry for all those families who lost their loved ones! Thanks Anu for visiting me and for your sweet words!

Post a Comment

I am delighted you are here and I would love to hear your comments. Thank you and have a lovely day.