Thursday, January 31, 2013

Spot My Design Crush

There is something in the room featured here that has caught my eye! Can anyone guess what it is? It is my design crush for today :)  I have fallen for the very innovative center table in this room. These modular blocks that look like crates look amazing in my opinion! I love the way it has been used to display books/magazines and other knick-knacks.

What do you think? Also, do drop me a line if you were right in guessing what I had fallen for :)


 
 
 
 

Images: via

4 comments:

nanditark said...

Well, the center table is indeed innovative, but I really love the ''Sphinx'' bench with cosy pillows ... aahhh... dream homes !!!

Hamaree Rasoi said...

I loved the Sphinx based seats.
Deepa

Unknown said...

Love this room! ^I guess it's called a Sphinx? Haha love it!

Summer x

http://ohsummercandy.blogspot.ca

lovelifeunderthesun said...

The centre table is quite innovative!I'd say it is interesting....looks like boxes at a quick glance but on closer look it looks the table it is!

Post a Comment

I am delighted you are here and I would love to hear your comments. Thank you and have a lovely day.