Monday, February 11, 2013

Chasing The Light At My Dream Canvas :)

Happy Monday my lovely readers! The title of this post is not far from the truth :)  I try and chase the sunlight constantly in my house. I sometimes wonder if I lived somewhere other than the Pacific Northwest, I would probably take the sun for granted :) While I would love to live in a house bathed in sunlight.......that brief glimpse of the sun at home is like walking into a candy store and not knowing which way to look :)

Okay, I know I sound silly but please humor me! Chasing the light is actually a big part of my life :) I am from India.  I grew up in in Delhi and Rajasthan.  I  have lived with abundant sunshine all my life. Subsequently, I lived in North Carolina and Georgia so it was never really an issue. However, here it is a completely different story! I know I am getting a wee bit obsessed about this topic :)

What can I say.......I love the sunshine and even more so in the winter months.




My Grandmother's old silver tray!


 
 
The promise of Spring......Tulips in my home!
 
 
 
 
 

Images: My Home. Please do not use without permission!

3 comments:

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Sweet Post! I am always chasing the light too. Living in the North East it's not always that easy.

Hamaree Rasoi said...

All of us chase light away from darkness. Loved your write up.
Deepa

Unknown said...

We bought our current apartment because of the abundance of light. Another unit in the building was fully renovated and still, we opted for the fixer-upper bathed in sunlight... All I can say is that I'm happy to be moving to a place where the sun shines all day everyday!

www.BeReadyBravely.com

Post a Comment

I am delighted you are here and I would love to hear your comments. Thank you and have a lovely day.