Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Weekend Beckons.....

Happy Friday! The weekend beckons and I am here to wish you a great one:) I have some deadlines to meet for next week and my house is chaotic to say the least. I had a bout bad of the flu that lasted nearly three weeks. I am on the mend now, but that's the reason why my home has been completely neglected. I plan to remedy that this weekend! I have a full plate..... but I am sure most of you do too :)

Sometimes weekends are not really about relaxing but getting stuff done! Do you feel like that?

Wherever your weekend takes you, I hope you can sit back and unwind a little. I am sending some flowers your way to make you smile :) Thank you for the fantastic response to my Giveaway. Please keep them coming :)




Image: My Casa

8 comments:

Tanya Anurag said...

I have a similar story to share. Had a lazy last week and plan to make up for it this weekend. With Holi being round the corner, I am all the more geared up!

Take care while you manage all the chores.

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Very nicely taken picture.
Deepa

My Cozy Casita said...

Thank you for the flower. I hope you get well
Blessing
Isora
XO
:-)

nanditark said...

Love the flowers--- bright and promising !

Emreen said...

Lovely flowers, Have a great weekend Anu !!

Unknown said...

Another gorgeous composition

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

I wanted to thank you so much for stopping in and for your kinds words!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Deb said...

Beautiful flower. LOVE that little chest of drawers!

Post a Comment

I am delighted you are here and I would love to hear your comments. Thank you and have a lovely day.