Friday, August 22, 2014

Fabulous Finds : A Literary Book Shelf Cum Storage Box :)


I am a big fan of HomeGoods. I usually stumble upon something every few years which I absolutely adore! My Suzani chair was a HomeGoods find as well. This storage box gives you the illusion of leather bound books lined on a book shelf!! Each and every book mentioned here is a classic. I have read them all :) Gone With The Wind of course is an all time favorite :)

The box can be opened and has storage space inside. I bought it for my anniversary and told my husband it was a gift from him. Smart eh? :) 

Have you discovered an unexpected treasure for your home recently. I would love to know? Here's wishing you a great weekend!


Image: My Dream Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am delighted you are here and I would love to hear your comments. Thank you and have a lovely day.