Monday, June 13, 2011

With love from Portugal ( Home Tour)

Summer is here!! For us in Seattle, since its June.......we like to believe its "summer" but its actually still not warm at all in my part of the world :-) Its a lovely Monday here at My Dream Canvas and today, I am delighted to present a very special home tour. This beautiful home is Susana's haven in Porto in the north coast of Portugal. I am totally in love with her bright and cheerful home.


In Susana's words, " I'm close both to the sea and to the biggest city park - so we have lots of trees and greenery around us! My home is a small 2 room apartment, with a little garden (we're actually on the process of looking for a bigger house) and we live on a nice neighborhood. These buildings won an international architectural prize, as they are low cost houses, but very well built. I am a mother of two lovely girls (one is 8 and the other is 1) and I work in a bank (corporate clients) - I am an economist. I love decor and interior design, so I dedicate my spare time to my blog and re-decorating my home."

Susana is extremely talented and her creativity is visible in every corner of her lovely home. Welcome to her world......

Her bright and airy dining room. I love the colorful buntings........



Lovely corners from her home....





Her yellow fondue set and the tablecloth looks fresh and pretty.....


Her bed of roses.....



Vintage tea cups....



Lovely outdoor spaces...




Susana's table setting and a yummy cake......stunning!!


Susana's world looks warm and inviting and brings a smile to my face. I do hope you have enjoyed a peek into her life. Thank you Susana for sharing your home on My Dream Canvas. Susana is also a fellow blogger and you can visit her blog here.

All images: Susana's flickr photo stream.

Have a wonderful week my friends and don't forget to sign up for my Giveaway which ends June 19th.

15 comments:

A Sunny Yellow Window said...

Summer is all over the place, love the colors used, pretty corners and the outdoor space.. A Beautiful Home!!

Sudha said...

beautiful home and so many collectibles!!! wow

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

Lovely photos! I love all the bright colors!

Amtrips said...

wow, lovely garden..!

Neha@ All things beautiful said...

A lovely home tour! I loved all the blue and the jade in this home....

Unknown said...

loved this home so much! i love the colors..the love the positive vibe in her space

Emreen said...

Gorgeous home.....Beautiful color coordination.... !!!

Sanctified Spaces said...

A lovely home tour,loved the yellow fondue set.

Kanelstrand said...

I love the color patches around Susana'a home. Very tastefully arranged!

Disha Mishra Dubey said...

This home looks different ....so beautiful so bright loved every image of Susana's home.

CREATIVE KHADIJA said...

Thanks a lot for the comment,you have a lovely blog,very nice photography :)

Nayana said...

This home looks lovely, very bright, colorful, neat. I always loves home tour. your blog is an eye candy, very beautiful.

Unknown said...

Beautiful home - warm, sunny, and inviting... Great images. Thanks for sharing

Citrusandorange said...

Thanks, Anu! What a nice and lovely feature you did! You have to visit Portugal one day (if you still haven't), and enjoy the sunny weather!
xoxo

Kamini said...

OMG what a beautiful home! All warm and sunny! Love love it!

Post a Comment

I am delighted you are here and I would love to hear your comments. Thank you and have a lovely day.