Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Inspiration for an Outdoor Party

I am so in the mood for an outdoor party! My favorite magazine Micasa wins my heart yet again with these lovely ideas. Now, I only wish that my backyard looked like this :-)

I am totally in awe, and so in love with this iron bed and the pretty drapes. It has a delightful country chic feel to it!

 


This idea for a place card is so adorable. I am going to try it someday :-)





An old cabinet has been made into a makeshift planter. Love the flowers, the typewriter and the distressed vintage look.





Images: via

7 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Oh- That would inspire ANYONE to have an outdoor party. Beautiful images-xo Diana

Unknown said...

you just made my day...outdoor party, drapes,distressed look...beautiful!

Suzy said...

I agree with you - love the draped iron bed and the place cards! I think that I would feel like I was in a secret garden while sitting on that bed.

Karen said...

Beautiful images, love the place card, it's so cute. Thanks for visiting me!

Jessica @ Stay at Home-ista said...

Oh, I love bringing furniture outside, it's very Secret Garden and romantic.

Jessica
stayathomeista.com

Jordan@the2seasons said...

These pictures are so pretty. Makes me want to go do some stuff to my outside to make it more romantic!

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

I enjoyed seeing these beautiful pictures.

Dee

Post a Comment

I am delighted you are here and I would love to hear your comments. Thank you and have a lovely day.